What We Do
EviDent Alliance is a different kind of DSO. We put our doctors and their patients first with a complete set of services that delivers on our promise to bring excellence to dentistry and your practice. From HR to Marketing to IT and Accounting, our full-service approach to dental practice management raises the bar for modern DSO's. Imagine having a partner that understands your practice because we are doctor owned and doctor led. Our leadership team and board of directors are seasoned experts in managing dental practices just like yours.
- HR Team supports each Care Center.
- Recruiting, hiring & training for staff.
- Executing payroll & employee benefits.
- Managing retirement & incentive plans.
- HR resources support for employee needs.
- Marketing Team leverages your brand.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Experts at websites, search & social.
- Designing referral marketing campaigns.
- Enhancing pre & post care relationships.
- IT Team supports each local practice.
- Device security & troubleshooting services.
- Tech support & software training needs.
- EHR/PM system support & help desk team.
- Dental software expertise & advice.
- Purchasing Team manages all contracts.
- Vendor management & communication.
- Reviews vendor invoicing and payables.
- Create new accounts & relationships.
- Formulary committee manages procurement.
- Accounting Team supports all accounting.
- Accounts receivable & accounts payable.
- Bill payment & invoice reconciliation.
- Payroll, taxes and employee accounting.
- Banking relationships & cash flow.
- Finance Team manages financial statements.
- Preparation of P&L and income statements.
- Tracking key metrics & success indices.
- Credentialing & government licensing.
- Insurance & payor communication support.
As a successful dental practice, you have many opportunities to grow your practice and enhance your brand. Have you ever considered joining a successful DSO like EviDent that offers a proven solution that removes all the headaches and gives you back the time to be a great dentist without all the busy work?